Bachelor of Culinary Art Affiliated to Mumbai University
- To provide adequate knowledge, skills & exposure in the field of Culinary Arts that commernsurate with the requirements of the Industry.
- To prepare students to exploit newly created opportunities in the Culinary Profession both, at the domestic & international level.
- To create an additional avenue of self-employment
- To promote Indian cuisine globally to international students.
- To gain leadership skills and imbibe a customer focused orientation through an understanding of therole of a team leader / supervisor.
- A candidate for being eligible for admission to the Bachelor of Arts (Culinary Arts) shall havepassed standard XII / 10 + 2 examination (any stream) from any recognized education board or its equivalent from India or abroad.
- Candidates who has passed Std X and successfully completed a diploma in any stream of minimum two years duration from any recognized education board/university from India or abroad.
- The selection criteria for admisssion will be the basis of written examination and personal interview conducted by respective institutions / colleges.
- The program shall be a 3 year full time program comprising of 6 semesters.
- Rupees Forty Thousand per year.